INTERNATIONAL MAKEUP & HAIR DESIGN
Eyebrows can dramatically change your appearance. Tweezing your eyebrows is one of the most dramatic ways to change your face without makeup or surgery. It can make your eyes look larger and give your face a clean, polished look. You may also need to fill your eyebrows in to give them an even look. Brow powders are often the best option. Use a wedge or thin liner brush to apply the powder. There are also eyebrow liners, which can be heavy. Or you can use eyebrow gels or a combination of gels, powders, and liners. Try not to draw on eyebrows. Eyebrows protect our eyes from dust and dirt and also frame the face to give it proportion. Keep in mind that over-tweezed brows and a too-thin brow make facial features harsh and unrealistic, they take away from natural beauty. Full clean and well shaped natural eyebrows are the trend and the thin surprised overly dramatic drawn-on brows will leave you looking less than pristine.
An important eyebrow shaping tip is to replace your tweezers every year or so. Select tweezers that are slant-edged and have a rough textured point. Dip it in antiseptic before and after you tweeze. Try and tweeze and shape your eyebrows after you have washed your face or leave it to the professionals. Always remember to Never tweeze your eyebrows on a special date or occasion.
The highest point (Arch) of the brow should be just outside the iris (colored portion of the eye) and taper down to the outside of the lid as seen in the face chart. Also your inner-brow should line up with the outside of your nostril, La'Bella MAFIA recommends using a pencil as a guide for best precision. Tweeze and pull the hair away from the growth pattern to help ease pain and often ensures the hair is quickly removed.
What You Need:
1. A great pair of tweezers.
2. A mirror, preferably magnifying.
3. Anbesol or children's teething gel if you are afraid of pain.
4. A Pencil or stick.
5. Aloe Gel to sooth skin irritations and ice for swelling.
1. Make sure that the beginning of the eyebrows aligns with the center of the nostril.
2. Tweeze the extra hairs that stick out of your shape.
3. Have a friend help if needed and work in front of a mirror so you tweeze your eyebrows to the right shape.
4. Apply Aloe liberally, take a bag of half-melted ice, wrap it around a towel and rest on your eyebrows.
5. When you finish, remove the ice and you have flawless eyebrows
If you have any questions comment below and we will answer as soon as we can!